Joe Bryant (@Joe_Bryant)

2,356 Followers

264 Friends

New Music - Anderson East. All I'll Ever Need. Love this dude. http://t.co/OiJrk5I0RD
Love the new Kickstart ad from @MountainDew http://t.co/Cfnn0bJmW7
Fun to see my buddy Kyle Lebeda @katchop with some major pub in the Simmons-Lewis squabble. http://t.co/C9bZwISvRc
Another great ad from @Newcastle. Super Bowl Smorgasbord. http://t.co/JkoZfjyTVN
More detail on the statistic about the top 1% owning half the world’s wealth - Vox http://t.co/JVQxvFxdx4
Really interesting. Saudi King buried with modest funeral in unmarked grave. http://t.co/tPB7rcze4D
An American Tragedy - Skymall files for bankruptcy... http://t.co/JNwWtZgAvE
Wealth inequality to reportedly hit a milestone next year. Richest 1% will own more than the other 99%. http://t.co/pVe2OrkLQ7
All is back on track. Bad Lip Reading 2015 is here and it's glorious. http://t.co/de63pc6uPO
Breaking from #DeflateGate for serious NFL Business: SB Prop Bets are out. Whatya Love? http://t.co/YjTSufXHof
@tpmaltbie @MikeReiss Mike will obviously have a better take than me but this seemed like MORE of a big deal after he talked than before.
TBT: Bon Iver encore with no mics at the Ryman was an almost spiritual experience. http://t.co/eZE5mACRKa
Will Ferrell with an epic half court shot attempt. http://t.co/ZQopJmtGgQ
Very often, there's a lot going on we don't see. Poverty is tough. http://t.co/OWZudzeMwR
As a Christian, I'm with Aaron Rodgers here. I don't think God cares a lot about who wins the game. http://t.co/UjJMkiF0PZ
Whine less. Do more. http://t.co/AX3drOVMbC
Don't know a lot about skiing. But I know this is rad. HT to Cindy Wilson. http://t.co/xgZf4ZpMhV
Congrats to @bobhenry of @Football_Guys. Dominated the premier @FantasyIndex Poll AGAIN. http://t.co/2RaMOIvDfA
Video of man experiencing Orcas on a paddleboard. Wow. http://t.co/2ZGZADHJxN
I'm with @jonacuff - You now can know how to do anything. Your move. http://t.co/fIQRCXcTYZ

Vote for Joe_Bryant

Vote up Joe_Bryant to be on the Twibs.com homepage.
Tell your followers »

About Joe_Bryant

Husband, Father, Entreprenuer. Owner - www.Footballguys.com. President, www.Bryantboats.com

Joe_Bryant Relates To: